Wireless Connection Problem

R. John Savage Jr. rsavagejr at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 21 14:54:48 UTC 2010

Hi AllI am using Kubuntu 9.10 and I have done all the updates. My problem is that every morning when I go to connect to my wireless network I am not able to without doing a cold reboot of the router. I need a fix. Once  my laptop has its new IP it connects fine until it is shut down or put to sleep for the evening. This problem has been occurring for about a month now. It must be something in Network Manager (in my opinion). I have an HP laptop with an Intel everything MOBO.PS I installed 9.10 in Oct. 09 and the pc ran fine for months and connected and reconnected w/ no problems. I suspect it was an update that caused the problem.
Thanks, SincerelyJohn Savage
Tech Now Computers