Kmail heavy IO

Pedro Francisco pedrogfrancisco at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 18:51:53 UTC 2010

A Quinta 18 Março 2010 12:08:22 Alvin escreveu:
> On Thursday 18 March 2010 00:31:28 Pedro Francisco wrote:
> > Hi!
> > Using KDE from Ubuntu 9.10, no PPAs.
> >
> > For a few days back I've heavy IO everytime I open Kmail. I don't know
> > why, my initial thought was that I had some saved search, but AFAIK I
> > don't.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> It could be Nepomuk? You can check by using 'iotop'

Hey! Found out the issue! Created a new search and then explicitly deleted it
from the 'Searches' folder.

It appears that a previous search had disappeared from the treeview but had
been kept hidden, causing Kmail to search for all messages everytime it
started.

Thanks for the help anyway ;)
--
Pedro