root partition growing *solved*

Max Freitag maxfreitag at ymail.com
Fri Mar 5 14:47:08 UTC 2010

Hello,

I use a partition for backup and this partition is mounted at /mnt/backup.
Once upon a time the backup run before the partition was mounted and the data
were in the root written. When i looked were my space on root was gone, the
folder /mnt/backup was invisibel because of the mounted backup-partition.

Is there a tool to find these invisible folders ore these lost space?

Thanks