(OT) Time Tracking Tool

Richard S. Crawford rscrawford at mossroot.com
Thu Mar 4 18:22:36 UTC 2010

For over a year I've been relying on KTimeTracker (formerly KArm) to track
my time at work. Unfortunately the newest version has removed a feature that
I depending on, which is showing the total time worked in the status bar at
the bottom, so I'm looking for a new tool that can work within KDE. The main
features that I need are that I can track time to individual tasks, but also
get a total of the time I've spent working on all my projects during the
day.

Anyone got any ideas?

--
Richard S. Crawford (rscrawford at mossroot.com)