Games, Drivers & all

Varun Jindal seeu.varun at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 08:33:59 UTC 2010

I shall strictly follow your advice, Goh Lip. I shall not type in block
letters in between the text.

But please let me know the solution to that desktop freezing issue. Also,
could someone direct me to download Wine.deb and tried to install.

While installing a game, I got an error saying I needed OpenGL to continue.
That brings another question: how (& where) to find OpenGL & Graphic
Accelerator Drivers for Kubuntu 9.10? I have a Compaq Presario desktop PC
(Intel 945G chipset). HP website says they don't have drivers except for
Windows.