Updates

Neil Winchurst barnaby at drofle.com
Wed Jun 30 07:54:52 UTC 2010

Sometimes when I look at the list of updates available (by clicking on
the little triangle on the panel), there are items that I don't want to
run. At the moment there are three referring to Firefox for example.

I have quit the update but of course the triangle is still showing on
the panel. How can I remove these updates without running them please?
There could be more updates to come in the future but I won't know by
seeing the triangle suddenly appear because it is there all the time now.

Thanks

Neil