Kubuntu 10.10 & Pulse Audio

Alan Dacey Sr. grokit at ajinfosearch.com
Tue Jun 29 21:15:55 UTC 2010

On Monday, June 28, 2010 09:40:12 pm Adil ALPMAN wrote:
> I read something about kubuntu 10.10 (alpha) and pulse audio in this mailist
> but i cant understand clearly.
>
> Wıll pulse-audio default audio system for ubuntu (and also ubuntu) 10.10's
> sound system or we can alternatively choose it?
>
> Can anybody make me clear please?
>
> And also i have secound question; there is 3 alternative to download for
> kubuntu 10.10's alpha. 1-desktop edition, 2-alternative install cd,
> 3-netbook edtion, i use 1 and 3 but i cant understand what is alternate
> install cd means?
>
> Thanks alot for all answers...
>
> Adil ALPMAN

The alternate cd doesn't have a graphical install, it's all text-based.  You can also
use it to upgrade Kubuntu versions instead of downloading the packages from
the repositories.  Your installed system will turn out just the same as if you used
the desktop version.

--
Alan

"Now no one has to tell an old Aberdeene pub-crawler how to applaud, captain."
Montgomery Scott