A suggestion to people using this Kubuntu mail list; simply a suggestion, for your consideration..

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Tue Jun 29 08:18:41 UTC 2010

Kubuntu is simply Ubuntu but whose users prefer to use KDE as the
desktop environment.

Comparing the volume of traffic in this, Kubuntu, mail list to that in
Ubuntu, where people are using the Gnome desktop environment, in my
opinion, it would be more than advantageous to members of this ML to
also subscribe to the Ubuntu ML and ask questions there because "you"
would get your questions answered a lot quicker.

Nobody, especially myself, is suggesting that you give up KDE, but all I
am suggesting for your consideration is that you also subscribe to the
Ubuntu ML where "all the action is".

BC