Remote control of desktop

Adil ALPMAN adil at alpman.net
Sun Jun 27 04:21:39 BST 2010

I understand ur problem very clear Dear Lance. My suggestion is TeamViewer
for you...

You dont need any port forwarding, any nat and any extra modem or router
settings with this program...

Even ur moms laptop hasnt got wine, this program has got iy internally for
itself... (because of, it is a windows program normally but u can find it
its linux version which using with integrated wine)

Please download program then try to use it (it doesnt need any installation
just download [i think its offical .deb version can work in kubuntu, if not
u can use its .tar.gz package] and use...

Please dont hesitate to ask if u will have any problem with it...

Have a nice work...

Adil ALPMAN