Aps on desktop disappear & reappear - BUG: DISAPPEARING TASKBAR - when mouse to bottom of screen KUbuntu 10.4 ; jor KUbuntu

Goh Lip g.lip at gmx.com
Wed Jun 23 05:13:00 UTC 2010

On 06/23/2010 07:08 AM, giovanni_re wrote:

Since nobody responded, and I think we don't have your problem, which is
caused by your changing your monitor, and other than trying to change
settings in your video, which I presume you would have tried, do this?

sudo install --reinstall kubuntu-desktop

Regards - Goh Lip

--
ps: what a convoluted sentence above; never mind, I'll leave it alone.
hope you can understand, rephrasing it may may result in confusticated