Serious problem with Plasma-desktop

Hervé Piedvache bill.footcow at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 16:32:04 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm using Lucid ... and I have a problem with Plasma-desktop ... sometime ...
but regulary ... quite close to once by day ... I have my clock who lose
something like 2 hours and the running application icons start to misc
themself ... (firefox is under kontact, and I can't click on it!) ...

I have done all my upgrade ... don't found anything arround this throught
Google ...

Restarting with a command like :
kquitapp plasma-desktop; sleep 3; plasma-desktop

Solve the problem ...

Any idea here to solve this definitively ?

Thanks,
--
Hervé Piedvache