VIDEO_TS

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 22:07:32 BST 2010

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 10:28 PM, Brian Wootton
<Brian.Meg at btinternet.com> wrote:

>> 2 players meaning you have to pay for your css rights two times,
>> duplicate your hardware that costs a large sum and that is just if you
>> move one time. I am now at my 15th city. Thank god only in 2 countries
>> so far.;-)  But what if I had been my dad? I would need like 10 DVD
>> players. LOL
>>
> The money-grubbers will clobber us one way or another, I see from
> various blogs that many studios are only going to produce bluray discs
> in the future, so us poor linux users will get even more 'illegal' unless
> we buy bluray players.
> brian

At some point me need to go blue ray. I have 2 TB of HD. I can't back
that up anymore with DVD. If I had 2 sided blue ray disks it would be
perfect. My current way to backup is to just buy more HDs. Watching
blue ray on my computer is great but all I have so far are promos that
I got off the web.

I am shocked that that old computer can run KDE. Mine can't. I run
Lubuntu on my small slow machines and it rocks!

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!

Massagen Arbeit in Gelsenkirchen Buer