VIDEO_TS

Reinhold Rumberger rrumberger at web.de
Wed Jun 9 15:38:46 BST 2010

On Wednesday 09 June 2010, Brian Wootton wrote:
> I'm getting nowhere attempting to play VIDEO_TS videos directly
> from disc.

Whoa, I somehow missed that part. That'll never work if the disc is
using CSS since the driver used to mount the disc doesn't know how to
handle the incompatibilities introduced by it. You need to not mount
it and simply use your favourite DVD player to play it the way it
does DVDs (which is slightly akward in the case of mplayer).

If the disc doesn't use CSS, you are likely just missing a driver.

  --Reinhold