10.04 with ntel Corporation PRO/Wireless 4965?

Michael Renner michael.renner at gmx.de
Mon Jun 7 17:55:08 UTC 2010

On Monday 07 June 2010, Tom Bell wrote:
> On 06/06/2010 04:15 PM, Michael Renner wrote:
> > Moin,
> >
> > I used to used to use my Dell Precision M 6300 with kubuntu 8.04 for many
> > years. The wlan interface worked fine:
> > 0c:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 4965 AG or AGN
> > [Kedron] Network Connection (rev 61)

[...]

Moin,

> http://intellinuxwireless.org/?p=iwlwifi
>
> http://intellinuxwireless.org/
>

> I found this site that might be helpful.  Have you checked it out, yet?

oh yes, I forgot the firmware. I wrote it into my logfile, for the next update
;-)

Using iwlist, I see many WLAN networks, also mine. But there is only an empty
list in kdenetworkmanager (/usr/bin/knetworkmanager)

One more hint?

Thanks
--
|Michael Renner      E-mail: michael.renner at gmx.de  |
|D-81541 Munich      Germany        ICQ: #112280325 |