Wireless problem

Harry Hersh hhersh at comcast.net
Sun Jun 6 17:38:28 UTC 2010

Clay,

When I try to run
>  sudo apt-get install b43-fwcutter

the following appears
	Reading package lists... Done
	Building dependency tree
	Reading state information... Done
	E: Couldn't find package b43-fwcutter

> Have you tried the Restricted Driver Manager, found in the System
> section of the K-menu? It should simplify the process for you.

In my K-menu / System are the following
	Adept Manager (Manage Packages)
	HPLIP Toolbox (Printer Toolbox)
	KCron (Task Scheduler)
	Keep (Backup System)
	KInfoCenter (Info Center)
	Konsole (Terminal Program)
	KSysGuard (Performance Monitor)
	KSystemLog (System Logs Viewer)
	Kubuntu Device Database
Nothing remotely looking like a Restricted Driver Manager

Does this make any sense? I am running the 10.04 version of Kubuntu.

Harry Hersh