Issue with usb boot lucid lynx

sujith h sujith.h at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 03:02:06 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am using a 4 GB flash drive for installing 10.4 lucid lynx. For which I
downloaded
the iso from the website http://www.kubuntu.org/getkubuntu/download and
checked
the md5sum of the iso and it was matching with the one mentioned in the
website.
I used the "USB startup disk creator" to make my flash drive bootable with
the iso image I downloaded. When I boot with the usb flash, I reach till the
kubuntu splash screen. After that the screen doesn't move further. I checked
for any messages in the console by doing Alt+Ctrl+F1 but I couldn't find
anything. Can anyone help me what the problem is and how to move further?

Sujith H

--
സുജിത് ഹരിദാസന്
Bangalore