Updates blocked

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Tue Jul 20 07:51:49 UTC 2010

On 20/07/10 17:00, Valter Mura wrote:
> Hi,
>
> since few days ago, I have some updates, concerning translation, Italian and
> English, blocked in Kpackagekit. They refers to general and KDE packets.
>
> I enabled the ppa repos and have Lucid 10.04.1 with KDE 4.4.5
>
> Does anyboby experience the same? Any hint to solve the issue?
>
> TIA

Ah, seems to be a common thing then. I run Ubuntu (not Kubuntu) and have
had this message for the past 2 days - until this morning (my time) when
all these "held back" upgrades to do with language translations were
performed.

Try again and see if the upgrades are done.

BC

--
And God created Woman; and to repent He then created Beer.