Lucid and Skype (Errol Sapir)

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 01:35:25 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-07-04 at 21:20 -0400, Bruce Marshall wrote:
> On Sunday, July 04, 2010, Ric Moore wrote:
> >  You
> > mileage may vary, but that is my experience. And, I'm a complete idiot
> > nowadays... it ain't yesterday's Caldera anymore, Toto. Ric
>
> And you forgot to add that you are living on a mountain top in W. VA (?) and
> you were holding the tin can out the window to the east which did a lot for
> propagation and you were also waving a chickens foot.
>
> (no, just kidding folks....  no chicken feet involved)

I'm am the proud inventor and founder of Computer Chicken Foot Voodoo,
and wouldn't leave home without it!

That's Gene who lives in the hollar in WV, he's a cantankerous old
fart... I'm the other one. I live in Southern Virginia in another
hollar, just above the flood stage of the Meherrin River. I do have to
keep my cell phone up against the window just to get a connection... we
are out in the toolies! So, that is the miracle, that Skype worked out
of the box for me.

Now to go light a fuse in remembrance of the traditions set by our
Founding Fathers, who were noble men or terrorists and
traitors, ...depending on which side of the Big Drink you live on.
<grins> Ric