"100%" SOLVED: How to get mobile broadband, LAN and WIFI working again at the same netbook??!!

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 21:09:04 UTC 2010

Hello Sinclair and Everybody

> Good to hear you eventually got it working - I am pretty sure you will
> find networkmanager-gnome does the job on wireless. It has a "somewhat
> better" reputation than networkmanager-kde, sadly.

You are right, Sinclair. Today, I managed to successfully test a WIFI
connection with nm-gnome @ Kubuntu 10.04. After giving in the right
codes, it worked out of the box. This implies I have one
networkmanager now that effectively serves 3 different types of
internet connection: LAN, WLAN and mobile broadband. Excellent.

Respectfully Yours,

Bas.