Failed installation of Wine and e-Sword.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 25 21:16:16 UTC 2010

On Monday 25 January 2010 03:27:16 pm Frans Ketelaars wrote:
> ;)

Dear Frans,

The computer was frozen; I could get nothing to change or move.  I could not
open  a terminal or change applications, not anything.  So I shut the system
down and allowed it to re-boot.  Many times that fixes a problem anyway.  You
underlined 'decided'; I am confused.  I got the wink but still do not
understand.

As far as the space before configure is concerned, yes, it is a typo that I
overlooked, sorry.

Thanks for the Good luck!  Eventually things work out.  I can't believe how
many different ways a single procedure can be screwed up.  I have successfully
installed in the 5 previous distributions; I think I had a different kind of
problem in each installation.  Perhaps I should spend all my time installing
applications until I can list all the ways not to install.  I seem to be an
expert at that.

Cordially,
Steven