No Krunner for USB keyboard

Reinhold Rumberger rrumberger at web.de
Fri Jan 1 17:07:36 UTC 2010

On Friday 01 January 2010, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > OK, I'm nearly out of ideas now. If you create another account,
> > does the problem occur there?
>
> Sorry for the delay, Reinhold. The problem occurs in other
>  accounts as well.

That was to be expected. You may want to try with a live CD. That way
you may be able to narrow it down to either your particular Kubuntu
or your computer.

I'm sorry, but short of a re-install I have no Idea how to fix this.
(Just to make sure: in system settings, under keyboard layout, you
have selected the correct keyboard model, right?)

Here's a couple of links that may help:

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX104584

  --Reinhold