KDE widgets moving places in locked panels

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 14:11:19 GMT 2010

> I have seen this with Kubuntu 9.10 + KDE 4.4 from PPA.

I should have mentioned, I am also on Kubuntu 9.10 with KDE SC 4.4 from the PPA.

> It has happened
> a couple of time when i add a widget and move it, it will "snap" back
> and refuse to stay on the new place.

Is that when you move it to far, as it would then go off the screen /
interfere with a panel? Or just moving from one place to the next in a
way that does not interfere with the screen edges or panels?

Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.