Welcome to the "kubuntu-users" mailing list

Varun Jindal seeu.varun at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 04:21:45 UTC 2010

thank you. I liked the open source OS. Its as brilliant as the Windows
7/Vista. However, I have some difficulties with Kubuntu 9.10, as follow:

I have Windows XP as main OS (in C:\) & Kubuntu 9.10 installed as
application (in F:\). Now,

1. Amarok player won't LOAD media files (D:\) - either by drag and drop or
by giving the path.

2. I also do not know how to install GAMEs. I downloaded the required
package, unzipped to find some C++ header files. But don't know further..

Please HELP !!

Thank you.

a new Kubuntu user..

(Varun Jindal)

--
                      bye @ varun

start buZzing.! add mE in your followers' lisT