(K)ubuntu @ Asus Eee PC 1001HA - request for advise.

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 23:10:29 UTC 2010

Hello Kaj and Everybody

> You *did* shrink the NTFS partition from within Win/ - right?

Yes, exactly - while doing so, I followed the instructions sent by you
earlier in this thread.

>> Do you have any clue what to do next in order to help my netbook
>> booting from USB?
>
> Have you changed the boot order in BIOS? - It should list USB (HD) first.

The problem is, I simply do not manage to reach the BIOS!! When doing
nothing, I straightly jump into Windows. When pressing ESC, I
sometimes come into some Win recovery menu, which does not allow me
neither to access BIOS.
???? !!!!