Wacom Tablet

Eric ejazzkatt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 19:27:36 UTC 2010

Billie Erin Walsh wrote:
> Mark Greenwood wrote:

>>> Sorry Wrong part.
>>>
>>> http://linuxwacom.sourceforge.net/index.php/howto/main
>>>
>>> First page of the instructions.
>>>

>> That page is the compile and install details for the kernel drivers and the utilities. You shouldn't need to go through any compile or install, you should just install the appropriate packages.
>>
>> Mark
>>

> There are only two Wacom packages. Both are now installed and it is
> about as dead as disco. Does nothing when plugged in. Obviously
> something important is missing.

I don't think following the How -to is going to help. I assume the
driver is installed and that's what the How-to is for, to show you how
to install the driver. I think you said the pad lights up so that means
there is some communications between the pad and the driver.

I know you said that you couldn't access the mailing list. Did you try
looking at the archives from the mailing list? Just do a Google search
to find the archives. Maybe there is some help there for you.

Eric Jackson