Nepomuk and Akonadi

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 02:18:19 UTC 2010

wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 February 2010, Georgi Kourtev wrote:
>> Still trying to make both work so to get back the addressbook and the
>> calendar ...
> Nightmare....google for the issue. KDE blogs have had a few lists of
> commands...hang on...

Just when KDE was getting really sweet we get nepomuk and akonadi breaking
stuff right left and center.

I did a *clean* install of 9.10 yesterday and upgraded to 4.4. Akonadi and
KMail where completely broken. Took me hours of trawling through google to
find the various fixes (apparmour issues).

And kontact is still toast after every reboot when using session
management. I have to restart it each time.

Its very disheartening.

--
Lindsay Mathieson
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home/