why is it so hard to install Kbbuntu 9.1?? help please

Ahmad Abou el-naga champion_2010 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 15 18:30:14 UTC 2010

ok my live CD are customised and Nils give the good name :
Live cd uses the default account "ubuntu", for which no password is needed in order to use sudo
Sorry

2010/2/15 Nils Kassube <kassube at gmx.net>

pierre jocelyn andre wrote:

> your image.iso is corrupt

> try an oser image.iso

> in live your name is user and it is no password

No, on the live CD the user name is "ubuntu".

Thanks all who helped me..I now have Kubuntu installed completely i used the log "ubuntu" as username and did the installation :)
thank you :)