No desk top computer?

Neil Winchurst barnaby at
Sun Feb 14 11:41:55 GMT 2010

Mark Greenwood wrote:
> The OP might like to have a look at something like the Acer Aspire Revo. If you don't want gaming, and just do a bit of surfing and emailing it's a very tiny, low power PC with enough memory and grunt (and a good enough graphics card) to run KDE rather well. I use mine as a media centre and it does brilliantly.
> Mark
>> Dave
Thanks, I will certainly explore that. The idea of using a fairly
powerful laptop instead of a desktop computer was mainly the problem of
lack of space in the den/bedroom. But also the ability to take the
laptop downstairs sometimes. I guess that would not be so easy with a
mini desktop. Anyway, I will google away later.