User Management and Kopete in KDE4.4

Alvin info at
Sat Feb 13 20:08:26 GMT 2010

On 11/02/2010 12:46, Alvin wrote:
> On Thursday 11 February 2010 11:04:12 Alvin wrote:
>> I just upgraded to KDE4.4
>> - Kopete no longer works (crash)
> One down!
> The solution: # aptitude purge kopete-facebook
> Kopete works again. Facebook chat is no longer needed. They support XMPP now.
>> - System Settings -> Advanced -> User Management no longer works (crash)
> No idea why User Management isn't working. I always use the command line tools
> anyway, but I don't like crashes. Is it python again?

ok, I tested it myself on a fresh installation (command-line only +
install of KDE4.4. It's reproducible.

I believe this bug should go in Launchpad. Only, I have 2 questions first:
- Is it polite to report bugs about ppa packages? (I believe it should
be for Kubuntu)
- How can I find the package name of the crashing kcm module?