why is it so hard to install Kbbuntu 9.1?? help please

Ahmad Abou el-naga champion_2010 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 13 14:59:09 UTC 2010

I have tried many ways to install Kubuntu but i failed . I tried installing it but the setup doesn't start automatically others started it by a command line I'm not an expert I'm just a simple user.
so i tried it by wubi and opened the wubi version of Kubuntu 9.1 to install the permanent one and I did the complete setup with the partitioning 2 ntfs drives (one having windows xp and the other own data) , an ext3 drive and a 520 swap drive..installation was complete..
in the boot menu I had xp professional and Kubuntu >> on selecting Kubuntu I got an error maybe part of it was "reinstalling may fix the problem" so i uninstalled the wubi version to try again after restarting>> it didn't work and finally i removed the Kubuntu from the boot.ini so I only boot to windows automatically
can I easily install Kubuntu or shall i just leave it? I liked it realy