Hello and help

Paulo Almeida paulodealmeida at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 13:24:24 GMT 2010

Hi everybody,

I use Ubuntu in my desktop, but I´d like to install Kubuntu in my new
netbook, as Asus 1005ha-m. I have a doubt about it, how can i install,
because in kubuntu.org I downloaded the netbook iso and the desktop iso, I
supposed that the only difference between it is Plasma netbook and Plasma
desktop. So what should I do? Create a bootable pen drive with a desktop iso
or with a netbook iso, course after run a live cd, or create a bootable pen
drive with a netbook iso, and how can I do it?

Grettings

Paulo de Almeida

Linux User #494076
Ubuntu User # 28289

"In a world without walls who needs windows and gates?"