Thunderbird 3.1a1PRE

Rezvi sayyed.rezai at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 07:41:06 GMT 2010

I am using Thunderbird 3.0.1 on Windows 7 on my other Machine and i can't
install addons even in windows, so i think that this problem has something
to do with Thunderbird.

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 8:18 AM, Tom Bell <cbell44 at cfl.rr.com> wrote:

>  I checked the KPackageKit program and upgraded to Thunderbird
> 3.1.whatever.  It is shown as Shredder 3.1a1PRE and none of the
> extensions for Thunderbird work with it.  I am curious if this KDE's way
> of sabotaging users of Thunderbird.  When I try to check on addons it
> takes me to the normal Thunderbird page for addons.  There is nothing
> there that is compatible with this version of Thunderbird if it is a
> version of Thunderbird.
> There doesn't seem to be a middle ground between the 2.0 version I had
> and the new 3.1a1PRE.  Maybe I missed something along the way, but
> currently I can not find a version somewhere between the two in the
> sources.  As far as I am aware, I don't use any development sources in
> the repositories.
> Suggestions???
> Thank you!
>
> Tom
>
> --
>  Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?  -- Decimus Iunius Iuvenalis (Juvenal),
> Roman Poet, late 1st, early 2nd century AD
> ("Who will protect us from the protectors?")

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the person or entity to
whom the e-mail is addressed and may only be read, disclosed, copied or
otherwise used by the intended recipient. It may also contain material which
is confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify
sayyed.rezai at gmail.com immediately by return e-mail or telephone and then
delete the material from your server. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.
sayyed.rezai at gmail.com therefore does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission or any other damage caused to the recipient. We advise you to
carry out your own virus checks. If any verification is required please
request a hard copy version.