Strange Konqueror Problem

Reinhold Rumberger rrumberger at web.de
Sat Feb 6 16:53:07 UTC 2010

On Saturday 06 February 2010, Tony Sivori wrote:
> Reinhold Rumberger wrote:
> > Seriously? I'm starting to ask myself how proficient you are at
> > reading english...
>
> I appreciate your time, but I find your demeanor insulting. Both
> toward me and Michael Hirsch. I don't need help that badly. I
> suggest you go "help" someone else.

I'm sorry that I'm a little short-tempered in the last couple of
days. You're probably right that I shouldn't answer anything until
things lighten up around here, as I *do* have a habit of becoming
somewhat harsh in my replies when I'm under this amount of stress...

The other side of the coin is, however, that you're displaying a
remarkable talent of either not properly reading the answers of those
trying to help you or simply not understanding them. Please try to
understand that this doesn't help your cause and may tick off those
trying to help you.
(BTW, if you really don't understand answers or parts of them, don't
hesitate to ask - it's way better that people see you making an
effort rather than just ignoring part of their help!)

  --Reinhold