Strange Konqueror Problem

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 16:44:14 UTC 2010

On Saturday 06 February 2010 17:17:59 Tony Sivori wrote:
> Reinhold Rumberger wrote:
> > Seriously? I'm starting to ask myself how proficient you are at reading
> > english...
>
> I appreciate your time, but I find your demeanor insulting. Both toward me
> and Michael Hirsch. I don't need help that badly. I suggest you go "help"
> someone else.

Reinhold's statement might have been a bit harsh and yes - insulting. But he
was right: I gave you the best advice I had to offer - be it wrong or right -
and you didn't follow it thus saying that the advice was wrong. The advice may
be wrong but you didn't try to follow it.

My English is not very good but I think I wrote it pretty clear.

--
Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen

Thomas Olsen