How to import bookmarks to Kubuntu 8.04

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Dec 12 22:50:52 UTC 2010

On Sunday, December 12, 2010 05:42:30 pm Tom Bell did opine:

> On 12/10/2010 8:05 PM, David Kuntadi wrote:
> > On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 5:54 AM, Larry Alkoff<labradley at mindspring.com>
wrote:
> >> This is kind of cumbersome.
> >>
> >> Is there a better way?
> >
> > Maybe xmark:
> > https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2410/
> >
> > DK
>
> xmark is terminating its service Jan. 1 according to
> the email they sent out.
>
> Tom

The only email I got from them was 2-3 months ago, thanking me for my small
donation and advising that the response was more than they expected and
that it would be continued for another year or more based on that.  Do you
have an even newer msg to quote?

Open source is great, but many of its users need a strong lesson in
TANSTAAFL.  If these folks can't pay the light and bandwidth bills because
we collectively are a bunch of cheapskates, well...  We _will_ get what we
pay for.  Economics 101 folks.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)