Installing Scribus key

Helder Terra helder.earth at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 22:56:09 UTC 2010

Thanks for the help, Thomas, but even before I could give you an answer,
the problem kind of solved itself.

Apparently the new Scribus version appeared at the repository, and I was
told by Kpackage the update was available. It installed the new version
without the key action.

Best regards,

Helder Terra