Installing Scribus key

Helder Terra helder.earth at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 19:45:32 UTC 2010

I found out that the new 1.3.9 version of Scribus was released, and since
I'd made a fresh install of Kubuntu Maverick, I had to import its security
key again, to add the repository.

But once I entered the "sudo gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net --recv-keys
EEF818CF" into terminal (as shown bleow), I got a response telling me that,
beacouse of security reasons, I couldn't install the key. I've taken a look
at gpg.conf and couldn't find where so grant the needed permissions.

I hadn't taht problem with the previous versions of Kubuntu. What should I
do to solve the problem?

helder at sala:~$ sudo gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net --recv-keys EEF818CF
[sudo] password for pensador:
gpg: AVISO: permissões inseguras no arquivo de configuração:
`/home/pensador/.gnupg/gpg.conf'
gpg: chamadas de programas externos são desabilitadas devido a opções de
permissões de arquivo nocivas
gpg: erro de comunicação com o keyserver: erro geral
gpg: Recebimento de informação do keyserver falhou: erro geral