KDE with nx nomachine

Christophe Guilbert cguilbert at picasso.ucsf.edu
Sun Aug 29 21:09:28 UTC 2010

Since kde 4, I have numerous problems with nx no machine client, I use
nx nomachine day and night
the main problem is that I used to click on the upper right conner to
switch between my nx nomachine session (full display) and my local
desktop. With the latest Kubuntu , If I do that, I lost my nx nomachine
connection (i don't know where is it), it looks like it has to do with
the new KDE feature which use the screen edge for many purposes .
Does anyone went trough this problem and how you resolve it ?

Thanks

Chris

In a world without walls and fences,
who needs Windows and Gates?