[OT] Re: help with milling list

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 02:18:30 UTC 2010

On Sunday, August 22, 2010 10:13:24 pm Goh Lip did opine:

> On Sunday 22,August,2010 11:53 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Whip it, baby.
> > Whip it right.
> > Whip it, baby.
> > Whip it all night!
>
> Hee hee hee! Gene, you've got to change your auto signature generator.
> To put it mildly, that's a bit unbecoming for people of your, um,
> maturity. Ha ha!
>
> Take care - Goh Lip

Chuckle, hell even a ROTFLMAO or two.  Heck, I rarely read the darned
things cuz if I do, more  than likely I'd want to add another line or 2 of
comment & really get myself in trouble.

One can always fall back on that old saw about growing old, but not up.
And TBT, at 75 & with my sugar, even all night is a waste of time.  But we
dream, and can still remember when. ;)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)