help with milling list

Doug dmcgarrett at optonline.net
Sun Aug 22 15:17:02 UTC 2010

On 8/22/2010 1:24 AM, user1 wrote:
> On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 15:10:25 -0400, William Biggs wrote:
>
>> I not getting alot email for this list . I just getting about 1 to 4 a
>> day . I have look at my spam it not there
>
> There is not so much traffic on this list.
>
> You might follow the gmane.linux.ubuntu.user list which has more traffic
>
> See also:

Somewhat off-topic, altho PcLOs is supposed to be derived from Ubuntu--
is there any way to use Pan to get around the forum problem in PcLOs?
I have posted to the forum three times.  Each time, when I went back,
it said no mail for me.  Well, the first time, there _was_ mail, which
I found by accident.  the next two times I threw in the towel.  There
might have been answers, but to look thru that humongous mess is
impossible.
(I would very much like to know how to access a floppy disk in PcLOs,
so as to load an old DOS program into Wine.)

--doug
--
Blessed are the peacemakers...for they shall be shot at from both sides.
  --A.M. Greeley