Total kmail weirdness

Michael Hirsch mdhirsch at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 23:25:12 UTC 2010

Okay, y'all were so helpful with my last kmail problem I thought I'd try again.

You know how the message list in kmail is colored, with red meaning
new and unread, blue is unread, and black is read mail?  Well, when my
wife (real--it's not me.  I swear!) clicks the delete message button,
all the red lines disappear!  The first time it happened she freaked,
thinking that everything was lost.  She checked the Trash and they
aren't there.  Went back to the inbox and they were all back again.

This is reproducible on her system.   I can't reproduce it on mine.

Anyone ever see that?  It's very disturbing.

Thanks,

Michael