Adobe Reader licensing

Ole-Erik Yrvin oeyrvin at hagan.no
Wed Aug 11 23:35:58 UTC 2010

Steve

Thank you for your very interesting question..even for us up in EEA/EU-
coutries.

For supporting your worry see the appended
- print screen: black page at Youtube (sound but no image) always coming up
either in Kubuntu nor forefox. Everything updated for KDE 4.4.2
- yesterdats service flashplayer update , installed as expected does not
deliver..

Why all this adobe detours coming again and again?

Ole-Erik Yrvin
(nearly 68 and always a newbie)

Adobe Reader licensing