multiple instances of kate?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 21:15:01 UTC 2010

Jonas Norlander said the following at 08/10/2010 02:11 PM :

> I usually first look in the man and if its missing i try searching for
> it on the net then i try the command from the command line with the -h
> or --help option.
> Did the --new option work for you (haven't tried it)?

Yes it did, thank you very much.

I think this is the first time I've ever seen a man page that doesn't at
least mention every possible option that's intended to be used.

(There have historically been some undocumented options for some commands;
but those weren't really supposed to be used by ordinary users.)

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR