firefox 3.6.6 in Kubuntu 8.04

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sun Aug 8 06:27:24 UTC 2010

On 08/08/2010 16:16, ray burke wrote:
> can anyone help for the below-
>
> I have tried to get an asnwer from mozilla but nothing so this is why
> I am asking
> if you might know,
> I have now installed firefox 3.6.6, since last week, and have noticed
> that within the
> addres bar when I click on the down arrow it only shows 4 addreses,
> but before it
> use to show about 15, but when I clear the current address showing in bar and
> start typing the address I want it starts to shows all the addresses with that
> alpha typing, do you know how I increase the number of addresses that
> show with the address bar?
>
> ray

I am unable to provide the answer to your question, but I think that you
ought to know that Firefox is now at version 3.6.8 and the reason for
this is that FF had some pretty serious security issues which were fixed
in 3.6.7 and then 3.6.8. I would suggest that you upgrade to the latest
for this reason alone (it may even solve your problem re the address bar
- don't know, because I don't use this facility).

BC

--
If apathy is increasing where does it come from?