Howto: Empathy Training, Anger Management for improving communication & assistance in FSW community - was: Re: CiscoLinksys - Ric Moore +=1. Sensible man. ... ; jor kubuntu

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Wed Aug 4 09:48:35 UTC 2010

On 04/08/2010 19:02, O. Sinclair wrote:
> On 04/08/2010 10:45, Basil Chupin wrote:
>
>> On 04/08/2010 18:28, Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
>>
>>> Please stay on topic. This list is about Kubuntu technical support, so
>>> you are way offtopic here.
>>>

>>> Regards, Myriam.
>>>

>> (See below)
>>

>>> nni_re<john_re at fastmail.us>    wrote:
>>>

>> [pruned]
>>

>> Ah, yet another wannabe list-cop comes out of hiding...
>>
>> But, if you are "so into" following rules and regulations, why not start
>> with *you* following the rules by not top-posting when responding, eh?
>>
>> (If you want to do it right then get it right before stomping on other
>> people.)
>>
>> BC
>>

> As it happens Myriam IS the list-cop and I agree with her. Hold this
> discussion elsewhere

Is she really,eh?

Then she should also know not to top-post when responding, right?

And you agree with her, eh? Which forum do you suggest is the most
appropriate for this discussion and which is dealing with the use of
Kubuntu for a perfectly legitimate purpose?

And besides, recently in the Ubuntu ML there was a discussion about how
to use Ubuntu to set up a teaching video for use in YouTube by a
professor of mathematics. The discussion lasted for quite some time and
the professor was happy with the results of the advice he was given.

So, why didn't Myriam pick up on *that* discussion?

If Myriam wants to blog then let her blog on her own site.

BC

--
If nothing happens, nothing can go wrong.