Akonadi & 10.04

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 11:43:57 UTC 2010

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 02:41:38 am Mark Greenwood wrote:
> This bug has been around for ages. It's raised upstream...
>
> A workaround is to add an Autostart item (using System Settings) of
> /usr/bin/akonadictl start.

I tried that earlier and still had erratic problems, however this time I tried
putting it under script files - "Pre-KDE Startup" and that seems to have solved
the problem. The System Settings UI doesn't seem to allow doing that with the
gui, I had to manually put it in "~/.kde/env"
--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home