Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Michael Webster tudza at tudza.com
Tue Apr 20 19:27:29 UTC 2010

LinkedIn
------------Michael Webster requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Dr Gert,

- Michael

Accept invitation from Michael Webster
http://www.linkedin.com/e/uZQugSua6XGN2krmuu9uaKTAuUT9Ckr_auQo0guZD8UI8l/blk/I1979077456_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPoRd3sTc3ATej59bPlqsQZ6qDhCbPcOej4RdPwPcz4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Michael Webster
http://www.linkedin.com/e/uZQugSua6XGN2krmuu9uaKTAuUT9Ckr_auQo0guZD8UI8l/blk/I1979077456_2/39vdzkQdPsMejsVckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Michael Webster be a good idea?

People Michael Webster knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to Michael Webster will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation