How to hel the design and the usability of Kubuntu desktop?

Franco Tampieri franco.tampieri at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 06:37:44 UTC 2010

Hi at all!

I'm very new on this mailink-list, is the first time that i post :)
I've read the developers guidde in the main site of the project, but I
didn't find the direct contat of one responsable of the Kubuntu design or
desktop usability.
I'm very glato to contribute with graphics and desktop suggestions, but how?

Best Regards

Franco Tampieri

Franco Tampieri Details:  - Linux User #286282 - FSF Member #5827
GNU/Linux: Hardened / Embedded / H.A. Cluster / System Integrator
Certification: ECDL / LPIC 1 - Acquiring Certification: Cisco CCNA / LPIC 2