any way to disable prompt for open tty during shutdown

fersure at ymail.com fersure at ymail.com
Thu Apr 1 22:31:48 UTC 2010

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul S
Sent:  01/04/2010 23:09:55
Subject:  any way to disable prompt for open tty during shutdown

If I happen to use a console (tty) during a kde session, I get a prompt
during shutdown to cancel / continue for that tty.  I'd like to disable
this feature.  For me, when I hit shutdown, I want to be able to hit
return and walk away and have it work.   Whenever I forget that I had a
tty open, I've come back hours later and it's still hung on that prompt.
  Not a secure feature imo.

Anyone know how to disable this?

I'm running lucid kubuntu now, but have had this on karmic too.

TIA