no kubuntu-users Digest

Brian Norman Wootton Brian.Meg at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 30 09:16:27 UTC 2009

Re: no kubuntu-users DigestBrian Norman Wootton wrote:

> > Heven't received any Digests since 26/08/09, am I
> > missing something here?
> > brian

I had to unsubscribe and then subscribe to this list to receive it
again. For some reason my original subscription was hosed and I did not
receive anything even though I was shown online as being subscribed.
Good luck!

I got the list to send me a confirmation email, that seemed to fox it
for me, thanks.
It's going to take me a little time to catch up with 543 entries though!
brian